We work with you all along the way through every phase of your project to ensure quality outcome with data integrity. We take the onus of development and simply create solutions to your business needs.
We understand your business and suggest a solution, every site we build is on a flexible platform which can grow and change just as your business. We provide consultation and suggestions that will enhance both the usability of the site and its marketing reach. We work closely with you to ensure the success of the project.
At Zetta web development projects follow a 5-phase process, from the moment we get started, to the project's completion:
- Website Project / Business analysis:
- We take understand your requirement, study your business.
- We figure out your strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats pertaining to your business.
- We determine type of project, its scope, time frame and the budget involved.
- Prepare of a detailed project proposal defining its features, technologies, phases of work, time-line, exact costs, and other important details
- Website Architecture:
- Conceptualizing goals of the website
- Conceptualizing website's flow
- Preparation of a detailed chart showing the different areas of the website and their features
- Conceptualizing of Navigation according to the website goals
- Web Design / Graphic Design Work:
- Conception and creation of the theme of the website defining color scheme general look and feel, etc...
- Design of the website based on the layout and structure
- Conception and creation of all the graphic elements of the website
- Website Development / Programming:
- Programming and Integration of Flash elements (ActionScript where ever needed)
- Programming and integration of the databases (PHP / MYSQL) / (.Net / MSSQL)
- Programming of the website back-end (PHP / MYSQL) / (.Net / MSSQL)
- Quality Assurance and Go Live:
- Thorough testing to ensure website is 100% bug free and is fully compatible on all major browsers
- Fine tuning the final details of the website design and features
- Configuration and setup of the server that will host the website, including all email addresses
- Migration of the site to the live server and Go Live